ASTA’s Young Professionals Society (YPS) is launching a new Webinar series to provide career development resources for its members, as well as for young professionals considering a career in travel.
Alexandria, VA – The series kicks off with ‘Becoming a Travel Agent’ (March 3, 2 p.m. EST), a panel discussion moderated by YPS Chair Jason Coleman, CTC, ECCS, CLS, LCS, DS (Jason Coleman, Inc.) and featuring fellow YPS members Robbi Hamida, CTA, DS (Nexion) and Samira Platter (Travel Partners), discussing how they became involved in the exciting and fast-paced world of a professional travel agent. During the Webinar, which is open to anyone interested in a career in travel, Coleman will share highlights from ASTA’s educational guide, Becoming a Travel Agent, sponsored by Sabre Travel Network.
- Today’s GDS — It’s Not Your Grandma’s CRS (April 7)
- The In’s and Out’s of Host Agencies (May 5)
- Making Cruising Work for You (June 9)
- Hardware, Cloud Computing, and Apps…Oh My! (July 7)
- Your Office at Home (Aug. 4)
- The Evolution of Social Media (Sept. 1)
- Making a Living in the Travel Industry (Oct. 6)
- Connecting with the Travel Industry (Nov. 3)
- Your Relationship With Suppliers (Dec. 1)